- Promoting and developing core values such as respect, teamwork, sportsmanship, courage, effort, and commitment that will benefit their futures and the communities in which they live;
- Establishing standards of participation for all volunteers, board members, coaches, officials, athletes and spectators;
- Providing a quality instructional program that teaches fundamental skills, tactics, and strategies for the game of baseball;
- Preparing the youth athlete to become men and women of character and integrity.
- Increasing the skill knowledge with safe, healthy techniques and providing safe, non-threatening environments;
- Encouraging a positive atmosphere by showing support and patience for all athletes and volunteers;
- Creating a culture in which volunteers, coaches, parents, officials and athletes work together to achieve our mission.
Spring Youth Baseball, founded in 1955, is a not for profit youth organization made possible by volunteers, sponsors and participation fees within the Troy/Rensselaer County community. The goal of Spring Youth Baseball is to provide the community with an exceptional athletic organization that provides enjoyment and satisfaction by all. Spring Youth Baseball is committed to: