MANAGER / COACHES AND PARENTS CODE OF CONDUCT POLICY
- Manager/Coaches/ Parents will receive a one (1) game suspension if ejected during an in-house game.
- Manager/Coaches/Parents who are ejected for a 2nd occurrence will appear before the Board of Directors and appropriate action will be considered upon discretion.
- Manager/Coaches/Parents will appear before the Board of Directors if behavioral issues arise during games and appropriate action will be considered upon the Board’s discretion.
- Manager/Coaches/Parents shall remain unconditionally supportive of the Spring Youth Baseball Organizations’ commitment to the ideals of good sportsmanship, team play, honesty, loyalty, courage and respect for authority.
- Likewise, Manager/Coaches/Parents shall remain sensitive to the physical and emotional well-being of the players on his/her team.
- Manager/Coaches/Parents will be positive role models. They will display and instill in their players the principals of good sportsmanship and team play.
- Manager/Coaches/Parents will conduct themselves in a manner that best serves the interest of the players. They will do their best to model a positive attitude to their players.
- Manager/Coaches/Parents will ensure that whether they win and/or lose a game, teams do so in a manner, which exhibits respect and good sportsmanship.
- Manager/Coaches/Parents will treat all players, parents, spectators, and league officials with respect and not ridicule or demean anyone.
- Manager/Coaches/Parents will provide instruction in a manner that is constructive and supportive, teaching the game of baseball to the best of their ability.
- NO Manager/Coach/Parent at any time shall, lay a hand upon, push, shove, strike, or threaten to strike an official or player.
- In the event that the Welfare and Safety of a Player, Parent, Coach, Umpire or other party is of concern, the Troy Police will be contacted
- For the offending individual this will result in an immediate suspension from all Spring Youth Baseball activities until the next Full Board meeting